Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THE IDEAL ONE.. THE ONE.. THE ME

I can make love like the frenchs and make pastas like the italians.. i belong to the idealistic fraternity of smart ppl.. hu loves OUTSMARTING others.. from being the spelling bee champ in 1944 to being as busy as the bee my retarded obsession with bees shall never come to an end... kash mei OBeeC hota ...
life gives chances and i believe on cashing upon them, once near the arctic circle( me on a vacation as usual) i made a grizzly run 8 miles for a salmon exhausted i gave up in return of a rare bear pole dance frm him.. lucky me. its still unclear with the half dead brooding scientists that if the string theory form the basis of the universe man what the F...its a hit among us heh who don like salma hayek displaying her bikini string theories..
during my tenure as senator of the hawaii islands i made the people come before the state displaying my orative skills i raised up the issue of crude oil price rise and blamed the arabs for using the oil to wash their asses not their fault hu will waste reverse osmosized water for the whiping up job.
i made my mommy proud,she loves when i fIght for the poor and voiceless, this legitimate and extraordinary event took place when me n my friends led a naked march in mongolia to bring to light the sodomization of the statue of liberty by the hands(probably fronts) of american soldiers.the poor lady still stands of the coast with torch in her hand cursing the fucking frenchs..sumone give the poor lady a boat,i jus missed the nobel peace prize for this hmmm talking about naked i believe half naked is better than half covered..
an adventure enthusiast since my childhood i like relaxing on the shores of the urubamba river deep in the amazon jungle..

i believe "being open" is rather like inviting your competitors into your home on ur sofa and only to have them steal your lunch..

I'm an angel, I'm a devil ..I'm bad as it can get ..And good as it can be ..
Sometimes I’m a million colors..Sometimes I'm black and white ..
I am all extremes
Try to figure me out, you never can ..There's so many things I am
Sometimes I'm miserable ..Sometimes I'm pitiful
But that's so typical of all the things I AM!!

2 comments:

Dj said...

oye baba ..ki haal hain ?? ... shuruwad with a rock ... sahi hain !!

rishabh said...

welcome to the blogger's world